Don’t Take Chances – We Have a 100% Success Rate
We specialize in humane removal of . . .
Feeling frustrated? You’re not alone!
- Squirrel Removal And Attic Restoration – Cape Cod, MA
- Squirrels Attack Garage In Weston – Weston, MA
- Mice And Squirrels Chewing Into My Home – Plymouth, MA
- Bat Intervention And Attic Makeover – Franklin, MA
- Family With Major Bat Problems – Dartmouth, MA
- Extreme Attic Makeover: Bat Edition – Wellesley, MA
- Bat Infestation In My Attic And Bedroom – Newton, MA
- My House Smells Like Skunk – Milford, MA
- How To Keep Mice Out Of Your House – Sharon, MA
- Major Mouse Problems in Boxford Massachusetts – Boxford, MA
Did You Read Gary’s Expert Articles In The Boston Newspapers??
Our esteemed owner, Gary Paduch, is interviewed by Bella English of the Boston Globe about keeping bats out of your house.
Check out the articles right now featured at Boston.com!
Special Note: Don’t be alarmed by the futuristic picture of Gary in a bio suit. He’s actually a very friendly guy. (Wouldn’t YOU be wearing that suit if you had to touch a bat?)
Mouse Season Is Upon Us – And There Is NO End In Sight!!
Phones have been ringing off the hook since July… The mouse population in MA and RI is *BOOMING* this year! We’re definitely seeing more mice than normal. The calls started coming in this past July and there really is no end in site. With the onset of cooler weather, what I call the yearly “Mouse… [Continue Reading]
Exterior Damage Is A Good Indicator
If you see damage on the outside of your home, it’s a good indicator that some kind of animal family is living on the inside! This new season calls for squirrels, raccoons, skunks (though they’re on the way out), and bats. As the month of May approaches, so does the activity of bats in MA… [Continue Reading]
With Spring Fast Approaching So Does The Activity Of Squirrels, Raccoons, and Bats
Here in MA we get plenty of squirrel calls between March and May. Typically that’s when baby squirrels (as well as their parents!) are jumping around the attic. By the first of March the squirrels have usually finished building their nest and chewing holes into the attic. You may hear some subtle scratching (or maybe… [Continue Reading]